The San Francisco Giants will give fans the opportunity, for the second consecutive holiday season, to own authenticated game-used items and memorabilia from the 2013 season and past seasons on Saturday, December 14, from 10-3 p.m. in the Field Club Lounge at AT&T Park during their From the Clubhouse Memorabilia Sale.
There will be hundreds of items ranging from game-used baseballs, helmets and jerseys to bases dating back to the 2002 through 2007 seasons. Some of the items are autographed and all are authenticated by Major League Baseball. Prices start at $15.
A portion of the From the Clubhouse sales proceeds will be donated to the Giants Community Fund. Specific items available for purchase only during this sale include:
- Autographed chairs from the Giants Clubhouse
- Game-used items from the 2010 and 2012 World Series away games
- AT&T Park artifacts
- Buster Posey's game used uniform
- Pablo Sandoval's game used helmet
- Barry Zito's game jersey from his final game of the 2013 season at AT&T Park
Paid parking is available in Giants Parking Lot A, located off of Third Street, south of AT&T Park, just across the Lefty O'Doul Bridge. Customers can enter the Field Club Lounge at Willie Mays Plaza.